Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Only Beauty~~~

Erm.. Erm.. I think that was very long ago for me to write an essay for a competition since i was in secondary school. But luckily, this is just a informal style blogging time! ^^
How do i know this www.onlybeauty.com.my? Haha.. It has to thank the fast news spreading agent -- Facebook~ It was a link as above posted by my sister. I still remember this was our conversation through MSN roughly about..

Me: "Huh? You really won samples so easily from that website?"
Sis: "Ya la, I won that! Haha.."
Me: "Yier, why you didn't tell me earlier? So bad you so selfish.."
Sis: "Haha, i wanted to tell you since first day, but keep forget le.."
Me: "$^&$#@... But by the way, what they earn if they just giving out samples and don't
charge in delivery fees??" I was wondering.
Sis: "No, they just want us to try the product and write reviews."

Opps, it is such a great deal for us! We can try before buying. You know, even everyone knows, some products might really good, but might also very expensive. Even it might be not that expensive and we might affordable to own it, but there might be a waste also if the product doesn't suit us.

Beauty ar beauty.. You really spent me a lot before i can get a really "suit-me-product".

Sis taught us that how to "click" the samples home, so here i "clicked". Sis told me you just need to wait at home, so here i waited. Second day came, my handphone rang..

"Haha, you won the samples wo.." That was sms from my sister. Wow, i was so excited! Fast fast wake up from bed, switch on my laptop, check the website.. Haha, I really won that!

Well, my sis told me too, I just need to wait the sample at home, so here I wait. Can't wait to try my lucky gift from www.onlybeauty.com.my lu~~ ^^

1 comment: