Monday, April 6, 2009

undetermined..

Few minutes ago, my dear asked me this question: "Darlin, wat do u feel since almost graduate soon?" in msn.. I answered, "Haha.. blind.."

Yes, it's really undetermined in my future. Where should we go?

Graduate, seems a very happy word in our life. But, it seems represent many many undertermined. I knew i'll be a teacher, but i don't know where will i go. My housemates knew where they want to go, but they don't know what they want to be. This is the dilemma of teacher and others.

However, when the clock ticked away the time, we'll know the ending of our story.

2 comments:

  1. I hope i will never know what is the ending.. because.. I'm enjoying each single moment now with you all.. And i like it so much.. T-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. now really enjoy.. happy eating and sleeping.. by the way, yaoyao.. i know u like me so much.. wakaka..

    ReplyDelete