Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here my wish come true~ (Continued...Part 2~)

08.09.2010 My second part of holiday starts with visitation of SkyLight...
We went Malacca for jalan-jalan and Muar for gathering with YanRu..

This is the rojak and cendol that SkyLight said recommended in HoChiak.. not bad geh.. but the problem is.. it's located at Bukit Cina.. and the stall is right on the grave.. seems a bit.. unrespect.. sorry..


Haha.. althought i'm dating with another guy.. but still missing my Piggy.. nah, this is for you.. :p

At night, we have a date with YanRu at Muar.. so we went Muar.. haha.. happy to see my another "Zai Nv".. :p It's also quite a long time since shopping and dinner with my lovely "ZaiNv".. We had a great date yeah~

09.09.2010 On the second day of the day, SkyLight and I went KL lu~

First mission to meet Annie.. this is the place we met..

After that, hoho.. so sorry to SkyLight and my Piggy.. as Annie and I decided to go Timesquare.. shop shop shop till 8pm+, then only we went for dinner.. haha.. hungry them...

This was our dinner la.. :p

10.09.2010 This was our second mission.. gathering with LipJeen and HuiYing.. we date at MidValley as the korean food at Amcorp Mall was closed.. but wat a waste coz i didn't take any photos with them.. sigh...

BUT.. i took some with my dear.. haha..

Here was the end point my trip with SkyLight.. He followed his gang, and I followed my dear.. hehe..

As a summary today, after byebye with SKyLight and gang.. The sweet couple jalan-jalan @ MidValley, then go LowYat Plaza to ask bt my printer's CISS system.. Then, we went again to Leisure Mall for movie.. The Piggy's long waited movie, Resident Evil 4: Afterlife.. Then, jalan-jalan @ pasar malam over thr.. the schedule was so packed~~ haha...

11.09.2010 I have to back hometown today as my cousin, ChenEi is going to get marry tmr.. I'm one of the sisters.. :p


Before going back, he brought me to PapaRich for brunch and told me tat sentence again.. "Darlin, my heart is going to pain again as when i saw my egg was taken by the cleaner again.. As u are going to be brought back by the KKKL bus again.." =.= speechless~

Here to end my second part of holiday...

3 comments:

  1. Even tot d schedule so packed & tired but i enjoy every single moment together with u (^_^)Y

    The hardest thing is when need to say "GoodBye" to u... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous:
    Hehe.. me too!
    But.. can juz say "GoodBye" next time? dun wanna the anology of "egg" anymore~ sob..sob..

    ReplyDelete
  3. egg equivalent important as u....cos i like it so much...yum...yummy :P

    ReplyDelete