Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here my wish come true~

Yeah~ it's time for my 2 weeks long holiday!!
I waited it for so long.. counted down since last few weeks..

I was enjoying my first trip of holiday in JB. It's a relaxing but yet tiring shopping journey with my mum and sis. For sure, there were 4 naughty kids that always make us headache.

Character 1: Thao~
He is just a ~5 months baby boy. Need hug hug all the time, need milk milk every 3 hours.. OMG.. mummy is really a GREAT character!


Character 2: Hng~
A 4+ yrs old little boy. Crying most of the time, naughty most of the time, fighting with his sis most of the time.. OMG.. His daddy is a GREAT daddy too!


Character 3: Thong~
9 yrs old girl. The eldest sis among all children. But yet, she is the most stubborn kid among the all. Luckily she has a fierce mummy. Haha.. mum always be the bad character too!


Character 4: Shyuen~
8 yrs old girl. She is a "follower" of Thong.. Thong does this, she does this. Thong said this, she said this. Thong eats this, but she won't eat this. Haha, see her special? Skinny but still don't want to eat this eat that. A plate of "char siew" rice, she only eats rice. Where are the "char siew" gone? In Thong's stomach! Haha.. that's why they have a significant different in their body cut.


Back to my JB trip, shopping~eating~shopping~eating~shopping~eating~ My stomach seems never hungry except when wake up in the late morning. :p

Luckily there was some other story that i can tell, that's i had a simple breakfast~funny movie~wished lunch with Thiam Teng. And there is an apologization to Lee Sia too, coz ffk her for visiting her and her baby in Sg.

Opss, there was a simple birthday celebration too for our Thong. She claimed that the day was her lunar birthday, so we had a birthday dinner with her lor~ It was celebrated at Moonlight which requested by her. There were also 2 pieces of cakes to fullfill her wish to pamper her stomach. Yes, we enjoyed there and i think my mum too. That was her first time to have dinner at western style cafe. And she likes the environment thr. But she complained that the bill is too expensive. (I was the one to buy the bill as I juz got my duit raya~ :p)

Hoho.. i'm going to have my KL trip soon~
Restart my countdown~ hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. ur holiday so 精彩 ..
    know u very busy, so no need to apologize.. instead i feel very happy at least u hv heart to come visit me .. =>

    ReplyDelete