Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here My Wish Come True~ (Continued... Part 3~)

It was the second week of my holiday.. Hari Raya Aidilfitri week.. It was so crazy as i can't get any ticket to KL for whole week! OMG.. so I have to drive long way to KL.. haiz..
15.09.2010 Quite a long time i didn't jalan-jalan at Pasar Malam Connaught since i start working. My piggy brought me to this place again to enjoy the Penang Laksa. What a coincidence, i met my old friend, ChipPey here~ Haha.. KL is really small yeah.. had a great chat with her and her hubby too.. :p I think i'm really getting older, juz tahan for a while and i can't even to finish the long way pasar malam.. gave up in half way.. hehe..

~Small but contented Laksa~

16.09.2010 Hari Malaysia.. for sure, it's crowded everywhere.. But no choice, we have to go LowYat Plaza and squeeze with peoples coz of my lovely printer.. :p Thanks la my piggy..

~A must eat food of ours everytime we visit Bukit Bintang~ Yummy!




Night time, we brought his family to Sg.Chua here to have the spice dinner! Haha.. all of them keep sweating while enjoy the dinner..



17.09.2010 Piggy is working today.. After a long waiting, here we go~ Desa Park City... Had a simple dinner here..





First visit to Giza Mall, nth much.. juz a simple walk to thr.. For sure, took some syiok sendiri photos.. haha.. :p



18.09.2010 It was a shock as piggy's grandpa suddenly admitted to hospital.. we rushed to hospital to visit him.. Thanks god he's awake..


We cancelled our plan to Bird Park and chose to rest at home after back from hospital..


Night time, The Mines~This was our late dinner of the day.. I like their ginger slices.. ^^


19.09.2010 The day before my school re-open.. Luckily we still managed to have a simple gathering among 3 of us.. plus 2 "strangers".. :p It was a waste coz Aya's hubby can't join us.. Meet in 12 March 2011 la~ hehe..

Btw, enjoy the short shopping time with u both!

p/s: Thanks Malvis for the "not cheap" film har.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment